File Taxes Like a Pro with Greekbill

Taxes…yes, we know it’s confusing, but we have you covered! As a non-profit, your chapter is likely exempt from filing federal income taxes, but that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook. You still have to file Form 990-N or 990-EZ each year.

Fill out the form below to have the collateral sent via text and/or email.

File Taxes Like a Pro With Greekbill
File taxes like a pro with greekbill